Chicago Business Lawyer
Our firm focuses on the best interest of our clients. We counsel and represent clients in a number of legal matters ranging from traffic violations to business formation. When litigation is necessary, our firm’s courtroom and litigation experience provides clients with effective representation from pre-suit negotiations to the appellate process. In addition to litigation, our firm utilizes alternative dispute resolution methods, such as arbitration, mediation, and negotiation. When appropriate, we consider the avoidance of litigation to be the highest priority. We can provide all of the services of in-house counsel, without the need or expense of keeping an attorney on staff.
We Represent Clients In A Number Of Business Law Matters Including:
- Business Entity Formation and Planning (S Corps, LLC, Series LLC, PC, LLP)
- not-for-profits, partnerships, or sole proprietorships.
- Business Consulting
- Contract Disputes
- Drafting of Company Handbooks and Policies
- Employment Law
- Mediation and/or Negotiation
- Small and Family Business Consultation
- Serve as Your Business’s Registered Agent